Sunday, October 7, 2012

A little about me........

It is nice to see that I have been having quite a few visitors to my blog. 64 views in a little over two weeks. That's a good start, I would think. Though I do not know how many actually did pause to read my blog. Maybe they tumbled upon it by accident or left just as quickly. Anyway, I shall look at the glass half full as always........

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a SAH (stay-at-home) mom of three. Two daughters and a son. They have all been homeschooled. Or rather, the girls have completed their schooling and my son is in high school. I am proud of the fact that my older daughter is now working at an ad firm as a copywriter and my second daughter is yet to decide whether she would like to study further or take up a job. Maybe a little prodding from me would help. But, I want her to figure it out. I will only prod when I am asked to. My son loves to play tennis and enjoys his few hours of game everyday. His idol is..........yeah, you guessed it, Roger Federer. Currrently, he participates in tournaments at the state level.


Looking for a drink, maybe....

My DH works for a private company. He has been quite supportive with my soap making and loves my soaps. I am hoping he will help me with his marketing expertise when I decide to go commercial in a big way, which I should soon else my home is going to overflow with soaps.............

No comments:

Post a Comment